UPDATE- DN Western Regional Championship January 13-14, 2018

To paraphrase Yogi Berra; " It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future!"

The current storm heading our way is definitely a concern. Will it be rain or snow or miss us altogether. Who knows?!!! Western Region Commodore Dan Hearn said today that we need to wait until Thursday, and maybe even Friday noon, before he is able to make a regatta decision. Stay tuned and keep an eye on DN North America (http://na.idniyra.org/) for details!

Think Ice!