4-Lakes "Grand Slam" Regatta

Update Tuesday, Dec. 11:

From Iceboat.org (Madison, WI):

    The Grand Slam Regatta has been postponed until Dec. 30-31st because of lack of conditions. Final confirmation will be on Thursday, December 28. Please mark your calendars. We have adjusted the race schedule to accommodate our out of town skippers. Saturday's racing will begin at 11:00am Sunday's racing will begin at 10:00am and will finish around 1:00pm. All fleets are welcome and the entry fee is only $10!