North Americans: Site decision postponed to Sat @ 4;30pm.

Deb Whitehorse of the IDNIYRA reports: "The organizing committee has postponed the selection of the regatta site until 4:30 PM EST, Saturday, January 20, 2018. ....Registration has been moved to Monday evening, January 22 at the earliest. ...Changing ice surface conditions as the weather pattern moves through these areas is causing the delay."

The odds makers predict we will sail in either Madison or Michigan. No excuse for anyone not to attend if we sail on Mendota. Keep an eye on DN North America ( for updates. Think Ice!