North Americans: Site decision postponed for 24 hours

Per DN Class Secretary Deb Whitehorse: "The regatta site decision has been postponed for 24 hours because of
unsettled weather conditions in all regions. Thank you for your patience. Next update Friday, January 18 by 10 PM EST."

Keep an eye on DN North America ( for updates. Once I hit the road I will be unable to update this site (DN 5432)

Must find ice!

They also have not identified Regatta quality ice. With the Sunday Monday snowstorm, seems unlikely Minnesota has much of a chance. But some areas of the state may be spared. I am catching a flight home from a Florida this morning. If any of you have the time today to do some phone scouting up north, maybe there is some ice. Gotta be creative this year!

Mike Miller